Social media opens us up to a world of new people and sometimes if you allow it to happen, magic happens.
A few months ago before all this Covid-19 pandemic happened, I met Kristel for a photo, after an exchange of messages, it was a nice coincidence when I realized that she shared the spirit and values of Philomena Intimates and myself, so I decided a few months later within the “new normal” to interview her …
Kristel is wearing Nomeolvides set in size S.
1. How will you describe yourself?
K = I tried to find balance between light and wellness.
2. What habits do you practice that are good for the ecosystem?
K= My profession already requires a wide rage of wardrobe, so I try to acquire most of them second hand or eco-friendly brands.
3. If you had to give any advice about life, what would it be?
K= Be impeccable with your words, don’t take anything personal, don’t make assumptions, always do your maximum effort.
4. In a few words, how was your first love …
K= My first love was like living between an utopia and a reality.
Passion- Unrest – Reunion
5. What has been the most romantic thing you have done?
K= Go to the airport with my crush and take the first flight to anywhere.